Terms & Conditions
- Once your item is received from shipping provider (i.e. furniture) inspect it for damages. If there is any damage from shipping, refuse the item immediately and instruct the driver to start a claim. Then call or email us regarding your claim. We will then give you a refund or replace the item.
- Although we handle our products with care, accidents in transit could occur. However keep in mind that our products are rustic and handcrafted. You will need to expect cracks, nail holes, knots and color variances due to the use of reclaimed wood.
- Returns must be placed in the mail within 10 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned must be in new condition. Once we receive your return and it is in unused condition we will then issue your return in full via the way you paid originally.
- We are not responsible for the cost of shipping on an item you return.
- Our products all vary slightly as they are each unique do to patina, distressing, or made by hand. We sell on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Reclaimed wood gives character and one of a kind look, it is in no way a "cookie cutter" product.
- Once items are shipped the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Laws and Trademarking-
- All contents included on this site, such as text, graphics, logo, images, is the property of Back Country Furniture Designs and is protected by the United States copyright law. The compilations of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Back Country Furniture Designs. Back Country Furniture Designs and backcountryfurnituredesigns.com, and our logo are trademarks of Back Country Furniture Designs. Back Country Furniture Designs trademark may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Back Country Furniture Designs in any form.
- By visiting Back Country Furniture Designs, you agree that the laws of the State of Texas, with out regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any disagreement of any sort between you and Back Country Furniture Designs.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and our Terms and Conditions at any time.
- We stand behind our products and will do what it takes to make sure you are satisfied. We hope you enjoy visiting our store and are pleased with every purchase you make!